In providing this “Legal Information”, Novatronic Sistemas, S.L. (hereinafter Novatronic) wishes to inform users of its website of the data protection policy that has been implemented in compliance with the information principles that Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter GDPR), Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December 2018 on Data Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter LOPD), and Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI) recognise for all users (data subjects).
In compliance with the terms of article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby declare the following information:
The Data Controller
- Website owner: Novatronic Sistemas, S.L.
- C.I.F.: B-95184727
- Registered office: C/ Iruña, 3. 48014 Bilbao (Bizkaia).
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 94.439.96.70
- Registration data: Registered in the Trade Register, Document 1/2014/7.449,0: Journal: 1/357, Entry 834, Volume 4.108, Book 0, Folio 212, Section 8, Page BI-32546.
- Data Protection Officer: Dpto. Marketing (email@example.com)
Personal data protection
a) What personal data do we process? – Data categories
The Company collects personal data via this Website:
- When you send an e-mail (“Contact” form) or information via the contact addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.)
- Automatically, using cookies or similar technologies: further information is available in our Cookies Policy.
This Website enables you to provide, among others, the following personal data:
- Your first and last name(s) and contact details (address, telephone numbers and e-mail address)
- Preferences and information about the products and/or services in which you are interested.
The data requested is considered necessary to manage and provide the services offered by our Company, to attend to your queries and requests, and to administer any commercial relationship that may be entered into, and therefore we would not be able to provide you with our products and/or services (in an optimal manner) if certain personal data (e.g., identification and contact data) is not provided for each contact address established for this purpose.
b) How do we use your data? – Processing purposes
We will process the personal data we collect to:
- Attend to and manage your requests and petitions (e.g., information about our products, answering queries).
- Answer your questions or suggestions.
- Perform service monitoring activities (satisfaction surveys).
- Comply with legal obligations associated with the provision of our products (warranties), to respond to requests for information in the event of legal proceedings or requests from administrative authorities or other third parties, to protect your interests, ours or those of third parties.
- Operate this Website, personalise your experience and learn how this Website is used and how we can improve it.
c) On what legal basis do we process your personal data? – Processing legitimization
- Where the processing is a necessity for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or to take steps at the request of the data subject before entering a contract. Such contracts could include, for example, where the data subject’s data has been obtained in the context of the management of one of our services/products and is necessary for their processing (e.g., service invoices, communications, etc.).
- Where the use of your personal data is necessary for our legitimate interests, and we have ensured that your personal data and your rights concerning your personal data are protected. For example, we may rely on this legal basis if we use your personal data to understand and improve our products and services; to administer and improve our relationship with you and to manage our company; to help discover what information, products and services are most likely to interest you and to send or display information about these products or services to you; to ensure that our products and services are provided under the law and the applicable terms and conditions; and where necessary to protect or defend our rights or property or those of third parties, or to detect, prevent or manage issues related to fraud, industrial safety, security or privacy.
- When the processing of the data is necessary to comply with regulations in force at any given time concerning our activities, including those relating to the marketing of products and services, consumer and user protection, product safety, etc.
- Where we believe it is necessary to process your personal data to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation (e.g., tax, employment, etc.).
- Where we have obtained your consent, for example, to collect technical information such as cookie data and similar technologies as described in the Cookies Policy, to use such data to send you informational notices via e-mail. If we rely on consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
d) How long is the data saved? – Data retention period
We will retain your personal data in a form in which we can identify you insofar as this is necessary to fulfil the stated purposes and comply with our legal obligations. In general, this purpose includes the following situations:
- Your personal data is reasonably necessary to provide the services/products you have requested (e.g., while you are a customer, during the warranty period, etc.).
- Your personal data is reasonably necessary to protect and defend us against claims (generally during the limitation period for the exercise of such action).
- When we are obliged to keep your personal data according to applicable regulations in force (e.g., tax regulations, etc.).
Novatronic will proceed to cancel the data collected when it is no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or recorded. If the data collected are to be used for a purpose other than that for which they were collected, the data subjects shall be informed and asked for their prior consent to such processing.
e) With whom do we share your personal data? – Transfer of data
Your personal data may be transferred by Novatronic to:
- Other entities or professionals in the sector that we work with, when strictly necessary for the provision of the services and/or products required by the interested party/client (technical consultants specialising in hardware and software, etc.). Additional information about the companies/professionals we work with can be provided by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Public bodies, courts, regulators and other administrative authorities, where we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect against claims against us or third parties, or the safety of individuals, as well as to prevent, or otherwise combat, fraud or for safety or security reasons.
The user of the WEBSITE at “www.novatronicsistemas.com” may at any time exercise their data protection rights, which include:
- Right of access. You may request the Controller whether and how they are processing your data.
- Right to rectification. You can ask us to update your personal data if it is incorrect and delete it if you wish.
- Right to restriction of processing. In which case we will only keep it to process or defend complaints.
- Right to object. Following your request to object to the processing, the Entity will stop processing the data in the manner you indicate, unless the data must continue to be processed on compelling legitimate grounds or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to data portability. Should you wish your data to be processed by another Entity, we will facilitate the portability of your data to the new data controller.
- Right to erasure. You can request that we erase your data when it is no longer necessary for processing, you withdraw your consent, the processing is unlawful or there is a legal obligation to do so. We will analyse the circumstances and act according to the law.
Similarly, if you have consented to receive communications from Novatronic, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you no longer wish to receive communications or would like to exercise any of the above rights concerning Novatronic, please send a letter stating your full name, along with a copy of your ID card or similar identification document, and the right you wish to exercise regarding your data to:
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postal address: Ref. Protección Datos. Novatronic Sistemas, S.L. C/ Iruña, 3. 48014 Bilbao (Bizkaia).
If you have any questions about how to exercise your rights, you may contact us on 94.439.96.70.
To cancel electronic communications, you may contact us directly at email@example.com requesting to unsubscribe or use the link included in each of the communications you receive.
The Data Protection Agency website (www.aepd.es) contains additional information regarding your Rights and forms that you can use to exercise them. Likewise, should the data subject consider that we have not processed their data under the regulations, they may complain with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Data collection and quality
The user of the WEBSITE at “www.novatronicsistemas.com” is solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided, and Novatronic acts in good faith as a mere service provider. Novatronic reserves the right to immediately destroy such data to protect the rights of their owner(s) should false or third-party data be provided without consent.
In compliance with the principle of personal data accuracy contained in Art. 5 of the GDPR, the user undertakes to provide true, accurate, complete and up to date data, which is a true reflection of the user’s situation.
Likewise, the user undertakes not to provide personal data relating to third parties via the forms on this website.
In any event, the use of the website by minors under the age of 14 is prohibited. Accordingly, the user responsibly indicates and warrants that they are at least that age.
Intellectual and industrial property
The contents, images and logos displayed on the pages are the property of Novatronic. No part of this publication may be used, transferred or reproduced, even if its origin is mentioned, without permission.
The User undertakes to respect the industrial property rights of Novatronic. The use or granting of access to the website does not imply the granting of any rights over the trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive signs used on the website.
The contents accessed through this site are the property of Novatronic and are not taken to have been ceded to the user, under the provisions of this Legal Notice, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist regarding such content beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the Web site and its services.
The total or partial reproduction of the contents of this website, as well as their modification and/or distribution without citing their origin or requesting prior authorisation, is prohibited.
Novatronic is committed to fulfilling its obligation to maintain the secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them and take all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorized access or processing, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, all under the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, and the currently applicable regulations on Data Protection.
Novatronic makes every effort to avoid any errors in the contents of the website but does not guarantee and is not responsible for any errors in the contents of the website. Thus, our entity is not liable for damages of any nature whatsoever arising from the interruption or lack of access to the website; privacy and security during the use of the website by the User, and/or unauthorised access by unauthorised third parties; and the accuracy, completeness and the timely updating of the website content.
Novatronic rejects any liability arising from the misuse of the contents displayed on these pages and reserves the right to update, delete, limit or restrict access to these at any time, either temporarily or permanently.
Novatronic may remove illegal or suspected illegal content from the Website without notice.
Links (hyperlinks to other websites and social networks)
Novatronic does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on said pages, which is for information purposes only and under no circumstances shall it imply a relationship between Novatronic and the persons or entities owning such content or the owners of the sites where it is located.
Novatronic also informs you that the use of links to our website is strictly prohibited without our prior consent. Novatronic is not responsible for the content of sites linked to our site.
Likewise, this Website may offer the opportunity to share or follow information about the Entity, the Website or products and/or services offered, through social networking features(such as Twitter or LinkedIn).
This feature is provided to generate interest amongst social media users regarding the Website, as well as to allow you to share and follow up on Website reviews, news and recommendations with your contacts. You should be aware that, if you share information on a social network, it may result in that information being collected by the network service provider and made public, including through automated mechanisms.
You should therefore carefully read the privacy or similar policy for any website you access or social network you share information with so that you are sufficiently aware of the consequences of doing so.
International transfer of your personal data
The processing of personal data is carried out exclusively within the European Union, with no international transfers of data (outside the European Union) being envisaged. In any case, should international transfers of personal data outside the European Union be carried out from time to time, this will be done according to Art. 49 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons regarding processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Applicable law and jurisdiction.
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities carried out therein, Spanish legislation shall apply, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, and the Courts and Tribunals of Bilbao shall be competent for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to its use.