NAND Flash storage devices in various industrial form factors with HW and SW technologies for monitoring, analysis and security and FW availability tailored to suit the read/write method of the target application.
We offer NAND FLASH according to the type of technology to read and write to multiple memory locations in the same operation:
- SLC (1bit per cell, two voltage states)
- MLC (two bits per cell, 4 voltage states)
- 3D TLC (3 bits per cell, 8 voltage states)
- iSLC, Innodisk’s exclusive technology that considerably increases MLC performance.
Available from 128 MB to 8 TB in different formats. Our Flash storage solutions feature several Innodisk proprietary technologies that:
- Extend their life cycle.
- Ensure that data is saved in the event of a power outage.
- Stabilise writing and guarantee performance without loss of information.
- Offer remote management.
- Insulate the electronics and protect them against electrostatic discharge and provide anti-sulphur resistance, as well as being able to varnish/tropicalise the modules.
- Implement ECC and LDPC between the flash memory and the controller buffer.
- Employ 256-bit AES encryption.
Temperature ranges from -40°C to +85°C
The Innodisk SATADOM SSDs will fit in neatly in any embedded system, industrial computer or server motherboard. Plug and play is enabled through our patented Pin 7/ Pin 8 Vcc technology, eliminating the need for any power cables
RECLine™ meets the strict demands of surveillance data recording. This proprietary firmware optimizes the recording capabilities of solid-state drives (SSD), ensuring smooth performance with minimal frame loss.
Innodisk has modified the traditional SSD IC board without compromising normal performance operations. iCell Technology features a unique robust design, engineering extra power buffering capacitors on the IC board, which provide an emergency charge to the system if needed for 60 ms.
iData Guard kicks in both just before and after an outage. By terminating data writing and using table re-mapping, iData Guard ensures efficient power cycling and data integrity.
Many remote applications are operating under uncertain power supply conditions. This can lead to system crashes during startup and shutdown and potentially damage the SSD. iPower Guard™ is a sophisticated technology that safeguards your SSD and prevents power instability from affecting your system.
Data stored on solid state drives (SSD) will slowly degenerate. This is due to the charge in each NAND flash cell slowly leaking out. The rate this happens at is called data retention. Data retention decreases in higher temperatures and with increasing P/E cycles. The issue can be mitigated by periodically refreshing the data based on temperature and the P/E cycle number.
End-to-End Data Path Protection
End-to-End Data Path Protection (ETEP) is a method that ensures data integrity on every single step from the moment the data enters the SSD from the host until it leaves. ETEP safeguards the data by utilizing error correction code (ECC) at every data transfer point.
Mini PCI SATA USB