SoC-e and Relyum have organized the virtual conference “ENABLING THE ROAD TO TSN – TECHNOLOGY AND USE CASES” for next November 15 (EMEA/APAC) and November 16 (USA/Americas).
The following topics will be addressed:
- MACsec security and TSN
- OPC-UA over Wired-Wireless TSN
- Setting QoS Parameters for Optimal DDS and TSN data flow in Real-Time Systems
- A brief overview of the TSN conformance certification ecosystem
- Edge Intelligence supported by TSN
We will share some relevant topics about TSN technology and applications based on the contributions of our clients and partners:
- Thales: TSN Endpoint for Data-Centric embedded Systems – Iain Rankin
- AMD Xilinx: Connected silicon for the “AI of Things” (AIoT) – Michael Zapke
- Minerva Systems: Time Sensitive Autonomous Architectures – Marco Solieri
- RTI: Converging DDS and TSN for Deterministic End-to-End Data Distribution in Time Sensitive Systems – Fernando García Aranda
- And much more!
Event summary here.
You can register at the following link using the voucher code: NOVA