One Stop Systems has achieved the power of the NVIDIA HGX A100 SXM GPU into a compact 4U rugged rack. This is the OSS Rigel, a modular server for field applications that require high-performance computing for algorithmic calculations for artificial intelligence in real time.
Designed for rugged edge applications such as autonomous driving of heavy, oil & gas and industrial vehicles, maritime or air traffic monitoring and analysis, etc. thanks to the 6,912 CUDA FP32 cores, 3,456 CUDA FP64 cores and 422 Tensor Cores of the NVIDIA HGX A100 SXM. These GPUs are integrated with PCIe Gen 4.0 OSS expansion technology to take advantage of AMD’s latest 3rd Gen EPYC processors and offer four PCIe Gen 4.0 x16 expansion slots for high-speed networking, NVMe storage, or sensor capture by FPGA.
- NVIDIA HGX A100 4-GPU SXM 320GB
- 2.4TB/s total GPU aggregate bandwidth
- Single AMD EPYC 7003 processor
- DDR4-3200 system memory up to 256GB
- 4x PCIe 4.0 x16 expansion slots
- Various types of power input available